- This site contains articles that express points of view/ accounts of life experiences from diverse women who have wished to contribute. We choose the articles on the basis of how interesting and well-written they are. It does not necessarily mean we endorse all the opinions expressed on our site.
- Siya welcomes feedback for their articles, but pointless personal attacks, use of profanity and abusive language in the comments will not be tolerated.
- If you would like to write for us, please write to Lakshmi (email@example.com). We will contact you shortly.
Now about the otherÂ stuff:
- The videos,text, graphics, images, information of the site do not provide any medical advice but are for informational purposes only.
- The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health condition.
- Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen on our site
- Our site does not endorse or recommend any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on the site.
- Reliance on any information provided by our site, others appearing on our site at the invitation of our company, or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.